NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #9 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
Sara B.
Richland, WA
I was not a huge fan of the NYX Cosmetics Mineral Stick Foundation as it was the first stick foundation I have ever tried I don't know if that is a factor of why I didn't care too much for it! It went on very cakey and did not blend very well! The colors are ok I wasn't impressed with the shade selection. I usually need yellow undertones in my face makeup to battle my skins redness. They had one maybe two shades that kind of matched my skin. It has been sitting in my makeup closet ever since I purchased and used it one time. I would not recommend it. NYX Mineral Stick Foundation
Almaz S.
North Olmsted , OH
Review for: Golden Beige more...
This surprised me. It’s creamy and very easy to blend, not ideal for oily skin but it does the job and looks pretty nice. The packaging is alright nothing special but for the price it’s good.
Cailyn D.
Stevens Point, WI
Easy to apply using the stick, but does take some effort to blend in. Wish it was creamier. Since it isn’t, it clings to dry patches. I’d say light to medium coverage.
Emily H.
Saint Cloud, MN
This stick foundation is awesome when you need loads of coverage! I haven’t noticed much of a difference between this brand and higher end brands. Foundation in a stick form is best if you are looking for heavier coverage!
Siatta K.
The shade range of this product leaves much to be desired if you are on the deep-dark spectrum of skin tones. I was unable to find a shade that matched my skintone.
Selia R.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
i did not care for this product. my face is oily and did not react well to this foundation, it was pretty high coverage but it accentuated my texture on my forehead
Kaleigh✨
Review for: Light Medium more...
It felt amazing while applying and it worked well with my blending brush, I didn’t have any issues with it coming off and later on when I did want to take it off, it was easy to remove.
Anna R.
Sylacauga, AL
Such a great, affordable stick foundation! NYX is such a wonderful, affordable brand that I love! This foundation looks so nice on the skin and gives a pretty, medium coverage! Love it!
jordan r.
Whiteman Afb, MO
I have been loving this foundation stick so much lately! I bought it over 2 months ago and can't stop, I'm almost out! I love how compact and simple the packaging is! So well to travel with! I love the shade range and I have even used a darker shade to contour and it works great!

It is so blendable and creamy for a stick because sometimes I feel they are too stiff if that makes sense. This one blends well with any brush or beauty sponge. I sometimes spray my face after I swipe it on before I blend it out to give it that extra dewy look! Works awesome!

The price is great for the quality and how much you get! I think this is so worth owning it really works great on the skin! A little goes a long way too! The coverage to me is medium to full but you can do layers of course!

Powder goes very well over it too and sets so nice! I love a natural looking foundation and this deff is one!

It lasts all day too! There's nothing that really looks smudged after I wear it all day it really stays in place!

So worth having!
Meera C.
Glendale Hts, IL
Review for: Warm Tan more...
Very pigmented, but runs out quickly and could not find my exact shade so I mixed two different ones. Packaging is cute and easy to apply. Good price, ok quality.
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?