NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #10 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
Camila D.
80 Luyster Street, South Huntington, NY
I have this makeup and it's really a good one. It works well in my skin and I heard just good thing about it.
Xiao Y.
Hattiesburg, MS
personally think it has great coverage, works great on my combination skin type and blends in really easily.
Alexis M.
Glendale, AZ
it is so easy to use and it makes it super easy to cover your face and it's not as messy as the liquid ones.
Shalini M.
Denton, TX
I use these sticks to contour my face and I love how easy they are to blend out. I recommend them to everyone
Jennilia T.
Lafayette , CO
Great coverage for a bust day. When I'm on the go I have my foundation stick and I'm gone . I love this......
Kaila C.
Great product! Blends well and is longwearing! Wide range of colors to choose from! Love how creamy they are!
Sunshyne G.
South Miami, FL
These Nyx cosmetics foundation sticks get the job done. They are very affordable, and are a comfortable wear.
Reem K.
Philadelphia
Nyx miners stick foundation it feels nice on the skin and not too cakey. Also I like to use it for contouring
Maranda R.
Afton, NY
Review for: Light Medium more...
Always use this under and around my eyes,great coverage and last for a good amount of time. Would recommend!
Leana K.
I love nyx and their adorable
Products you can look fabulous and be under budget and get a lot more products
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?