NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #10 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
Hollie H.
Sandy , UT
Super super smooth. Great coverage. Great color/shade selection but doesn't seem to stay I as long as I'd hoped
Najah E.
Garden Grove , CA
I actually use the darkest shade in this stick to contour with. It’s smooth and creamy and blends really well
Theresa F.
Gives light coverage but is easy to apply and blend out. I like how fast it is compared to liquid foundation.
Skye M.
Studio City, CA
These are my absolute favorite for highlight/contouring. Very creamy & 09 is a great cool tone contour color
Camila S.
New York
Review for: Warm Almond more...
They really good and creamy!! Soft with your skin!!!!!! durable on your skin and the tones are quite amazing!
Edith B.
Texas
I like how it applys to my face and I like their packaging and is not pricey and you could find it in Walmart
Dana B.
Logansport, IN
Great value for the price. Nyx is grest for beginner makeup artists or everyday ollks as well as makeup gurus
Camila D.
80 Luyster Street, South Huntington, NY
I have this makeup and it's really a good one. It works well in my skin and I heard just good thing about it.
Rachel O.
These tend to slide around and get greasy very quickly. Definitely need to heavy duty set these with powder.
Jennilia T.
Lafayette , CO
Great coverage for a bust day. When I'm on the go I have my foundation stick and I'm gone . I love this......
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?