NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #10 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
Yecenia R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love it makes me feel natural if like I'm not wearing make up and is light easy to apply and a smooth finish.
Peggy S.
Mc David, FL
It is good, little chalky but not the worst thing I have ever used. Very pigmented, and goes on desently smooth
ash b.
I love the colors and the long lasting effects... but i dislike how dry it is and that it dries my face out...
Bethany B.
Houston
Literally covers anything you could possibly need hidden!! Stays on very well and super easy to apply and blend
Marian K.
West Chester, PA
The stick felt a little gummy on my skin.. The color was much lighter then I though from looking at packaging.
Aileen T.
Stockton , CA
I love this foundation stick It helps Cover up and it goes freat with skin Its perfect and i love how it feels
Natalie C.
Seattle
The color range isn't too great needs more colors. Also the stick is a little hard to apply needs more coverage
Sam B.
Afton, MN
It's so perfect! Smooth and pigmented but not heavy. I use this very regularly and it is absolutely wonderful.
Christina C.
They had my shade and all the had the bes coverage i use my stik everyday so i would use this again it amazing
Paola M.
Oxnard, CA
Review for: Warm Almond more...
I’m not a big fan even tho it does cover ok it’s a little dry to apply once on my skin and need to apply a lot
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?