NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #9 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof? 8 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
Kaitlin B.
Bronx,NY
LOVE NYX. have become one of my fav products use it everyday! definitely affordable and good quality for the price
jamesha r.
Belleville, IL
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Rich more...
Oh my God I love this product if you haven't tried this you need to go and try it I give this really big thumbs up
Alejandra D.
Apopka, FL
One of the easiest ways to put on foundation. Just wipe on your face and brush out evenly. So simple and foolproof.
Hayley S.
Dothan, AL
Love this foundation!! Usually, I just use liquid. Bit recently I used this foundation, and I absolutely love it!!
Alondra Z.
El Monte, CA
I like it just wish It would be a bit longer, nyx stores are hard to find but any makeup botiquíe should have them.
Marlene P.
Boyds , MD
Thee are very easy to blend. They are affordable. I would like more of selection since they only have a few colors.
Quincee C.
Great drug store product. Wish they had more colors though. Great coverage and also very good rival to other brands
Cassia U.
This foundation has a good coverage but can get Oily. It's a good foundation stick for on the go or quick applying.
Yadira P.
Sterling, VA
Really creamy foundation, it has a medium coverage, and it looks flawless after you apply the rest of your makeup.
Ellen C.
El Cajon, CA
The foundation stick is easy to use. There's no mess on my bathroom counter. I would recommend this to my friends.
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?