NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #10 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
Marla A.
bradshaw, WV
good foundation stick to use for sculpting and highlight. the price point is reasonable for the quality of product.
Jamie F.
Hyattsville
Blends beautifully and perfectly. Highly recommend if you want a product that is a little bit easier to blend out.
jamesha r.
Belleville, IL
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Rich more...
Oh my God I love this product if you haven't tried this you need to go and try it I give this really big thumbs up
Review for: Caramel more...
I loved the coverage and I think it was so easy to use, it was easy to blend and didnt sweat off throught the day.
Kaitlin B.
Bronx,NY
LOVE NYX. have become one of my fav products use it everyday! definitely affordable and good quality for the price
Alexandrea D.
Wellston, OH
LOVE this foundation! It's light-weight, affordable, and is a perfect all over cover up :) I HIGHLY recommend it!!
zoey p.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Light, Light Medium more...
I don't usrally like foundation sticks but I love this one it is very easy to blend and has a good range of colors.
Mitzi B.
Novato, california
Review for: Porcelain more...
It’s a dupe for makeup forever. It’s really inexpensive. Apply really creamy. Basic packaging but gets the job done
A M.
Las Vegas
Need to apply a lot but the outcome looks so nice and smooth on skin. Recommend if you use brushes to apply makeup.
Sophie R.
Sykesville
Great for contouring, lasts a long time. I recommend it to anyone who wants a lot of coverage. Good for theatre.
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?