NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #9 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof? 8 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
Jackie V.
i really enjoy using stick foundation, i find this foundation to have a very clean finish and your face looks smooth
Megan C.
Robert,La
For me this stick foundation was really hard to blend in. Seems like it dries too quick before you can blend it out.
Destinee M.
Mckinney, TX
Foundation sticks arent my cup of tea but this might be just the thing for someone else just depends on what you like
hunnibaby b.
These for contouring because they're creamy and have a good pigment. They felt really thick to me though. Smelled ok
Alexes L.
New Albany
If I'm on the go in in a rush I go to this and I put it on real quick and it works just as great as liquid foundation
Eli T.
This is good for contouring and highlighting but I wouldn't use it as an everyday Foundation. Kinda clogged my pores.
Samantha U.
West Covina, CA
The only thing I can say is i love it its a great product thats why i give it a 4 star its cheap n great love it 😀😀😀😀
Michelle S.
Lake Stevens
Review for: Rich more...
It’s great for a budget friendly option. Make sure you have a sticky primer so it will not slide around on your face.
Rosa C.
I love them very easy to use and really good to blend cost was affordable it did take a bit to blend not that pricey
thayna m.
Love the price, colors.. os easy to blend and o find Just my shade os color. I Just love and recomend for my friends
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?