NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #10 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
Alondra Z.
El Monte, CA
I like it just wish It would be a bit longer, nyx stores are hard to find but any makeup botiquíe should have them.
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
This is a great product because it makes my makeup look great while cutting my routine in half, I love this product
Kristen M.
I dont usually use foundation sticks but i actually like this one, its pretty full coverage and its long wearing .
Karolin C.
Me encanta esta marca de prod ucto, de gran pigmentaciob y una cobertura idónea , con mucha variedad de tonalidades
Kilsy G.
Esta base en crema es perfecta para ti si quieres que tu maquillaje sea inigualable , usala y no te arrepentiras ..
Melissa Y.
Jacksonville
These sticks give u a lot of product with little use and they give u a lot of skin tones to choose from with I like
Yadira P.
Sterling, VA
Really creamy foundation, it has a medium coverage, and it looks flawless after you apply the rest of your makeup.
Bianca G.
Gilroy, CA
Wasn't my favorite but I do like it. Wish there was more in the stick as well. I like using it more as a concealer
Denise R.
Lancaster, TX
Love this foundation stick made my skin feel pretty good. Blended very well. I bought mine at walmart. Great price
Claudia S.
Dallas, TX
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Warm Tan, Cocoa more...
These are amazing for contouring and I love it so much it’s creamy and easy to apply it is long lasting affordable
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?