NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #10 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
Cristina N.
Fairfield, CA
Really good foundation. It's medium coverage. Buildable. Does not oxidize. Not the best color selection but it'll do.
Kendra B.
Kila, MT
These mineral stick foundations are insanely cool. I love how they just glide right on your skin and blend perfectly.
Nallely S.
I love foundation sticks . So I always buy these . They are not to oily on my skin it is a really good match for me .
Kate Z.
Berlin Center, OH
Absolutely loved these! I tired a lot of sticks & these are by far the best yet! They covered & blended very nicely.
Katie O.
Nice. Last me a work day. Do need to powder here and there but lasts a while. I use a mix of 2 shades. They are nice.
Jessica D.
Springfield , MA
My favorite one but hard to find. The only place I have found this is Ulta and the price is great and so easy to use
Pao M.
Review for: Warm Tan more...
This stick is easy to use creamy and glides easy. It’s good for contouring I would recommend it to people on the go
Quincee C.
Great drug store product. Wish they had more colors though. Great coverage and also very good rival to other brands
Mariia V.
Delano, Ca
It's okay but you need a great setting foundation to make it stay it isn't a 24 hour so sweat may make it come off
Kilsy G.
Esta base en crema es perfecta para ti si quieres que tu maquillaje sea inigualable , usala y no te arrepentiras ..
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?