NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #10 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
Tassia T.
Super affordable and it works amazing, the packaging is so pretty and it looks high end. It applies so buttery smooth
kristal W.
Fayetteville, AR
GREAT! go out and by you will not regret it one bit, it's pricey but it is worth it. Tried it once and fell in love.
Cristina N.
Fairfield, CA
Really good foundation. It's medium coverage. Buildable. Does not oxidize. Not the best color selection but it'll do.
Emma B.
I really like this foundation stick it's medium coverage but buildable but I feel like it would be best for dry skin
Katie O.
Nice. Last me a work day. Do need to powder here and there but lasts a while. I use a mix of 2 shades. They are nice.
Alexes L.
New Albany
If I'm on the go in in a rush I go to this and I put it on real quick and it works just as great as liquid foundation
Kendra B.
Kila, MT
These mineral stick foundations are insanely cool. I love how they just glide right on your skin and blend perfectly.
carly m.
Millsboro, DE
I love this because I could never contour my face until I used this . I have never looked as beautiful . It's amazing
Elvia F.
Camden , Nj
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Medium Beige more...
Me encanta la densidad de este producto, la cobertura es estupenda. Es una de las base más económicas que pueden ver.
Rosa C.
I love them very easy to use and really good to blend cost was affordable it did take a bit to blend not that pricey
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?