NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #9 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof? 8 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
Charlin F.
NYX is so easily comparable to higher end Cosmetics, and this stick foundation is a perfect example of that. The application is so smooth and long lasting. And using a darker shade for contouring is perfect!
Jocelyn M.
Tucson, AZ
Ive used these as my contour sticks and they actually worked in pretty well. Had to use a little bit more than other stuff, but I also added more finishing powder after blending out so it wasnt so cakey.
Shelby D.
Panama City, FL
Review for: Cool Tan more...
I never used it more than once because it was so greasy and didn’t have any coverage. I would never use this again and it has definitely made me shy away from foundation sticks in general. I would not recommend this.
Destiny C.
Fort Collins
Awesome product! Went on smootb and stayed on for most of the day! I love NYX because it is great quality makeup for someone who doesnt have a lot of koney to spend on beauty products.
Nicole A.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
I bought 2 different shades of this because it was on clearance at ulta. This is the first foundation stick/s I have ever purchased and/or used. Surprisingly I really loved it. I don't know the 2 shades off the top of my head but I am pretty light/fair. The one was a bit too light but the other was perfect. These are great for beginners and priced well. I really like alot of NYX products but some can be hit or miss to me (usually hit) needless to say these were deff not a miss and actually I just ran out of the stick that matched me better so looks like I might need to try a new one! Oh and it lasted me almost a year but I didn't use it daily... If u use alot or daily I doubt it will last that long. Foundation didn't last all day for me either but it's good for days when I didn't want full coverage..or had time for a real quick touch up!
Stephanie P.
Phoenix
Review for: Rich more...
It’s not my favorite but I enjoy using them for contouring and highlight. It’s sticky and it makes me look greasy. This would probably be best for people with very dry skin.
Jazel B.
Purchased at: Walmart
This foundation ate the best color for your skin I like this because they are good quality. And there’re best for your skin color. I wish you like Stick foundation and I wish you like this color.
taskin s.
Kenosha, WI
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Caramel more...
I like using this for a light look to make my skin look dewy. only problem is that I can’t find my shade, this is a little lighter so I can only use it during the winter.
Drew C.
Rialto, CA
I think the reason i don't care for this is just personal preference. I'm not a fan of stick foundation, i just recieved it as a gift. The product isn't workable to me it all.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
1,107 reviews
I was not a huge fan of the NYX Cosmetics Mineral Stick Foundation as it was the first stick foundation I have ever tried I don't know if that is a factor of why I didn't care too much for it! It went on very cakey and did not blend very well! The colors are ok I wasn't impressed with the shade selection. I usually need yellow undertones in my face makeup to battle my skins redness. They had one maybe two shades that kind of matched my skin. It has been sitting in my makeup closet ever since I purchased and used it one time. I would not recommend it. NYX Mineral Stick Foundation
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?