NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #10 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
Maria M.
Beaverton
Review for: Warm Tan more...
I love this foundation. It’s really smooth & can easily be applied on your face without pushing too hard on your skin.
Troi M.
Toledo
Review for: Espresso more...
This probably the best product I have used! Does not let me down every time i use it. Thanks to whoever invented this!
Vanessa D.
The foundation stick is good doesn't make your face look so cakey. It also doesn't make you face feel dry or crease up
Lily K.
Iowa
This foundation has medium to full coverage and is super smooth and even on the skin and never looks caked on or oily!
Tais R.
Corona, NY
i got this as a gift i used this all the time, best gift ever, corrects everything rifht away. i love this very much
Makayla M.
Absolutely in love with these nyx stick foundations! They are great drug store find. Thanks nyx! Always a holy grail
Janet V.
Doral, FL
love it! love it! love it! love it! love it! love it! love it! love it! love it! love it! love it! love it! love it!
Eli T.
This is good for contouring and highlighting but I wouldn't use it as an everyday Foundation. Kinda clogged my pores.
Kelsi P.
McMinnville
Review for: Light Medium more...
I’ve actually never tried this item but i want to!! Let me know if you’ve tried it and how it works for you please!!
Allison D.
Kemah
Pretty good, I like the coverage and that it doesn't cling to my set patches. I wish it lasted longer & was creamier
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?