NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #10 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
Karla R.
Tampa, FL
I us to use mineral powder before this, so easy to use and it does not make a mess like loose powder does. I am hooked
Yolanda R.
Irving
Review for: Light Medium more...
Has a nice smooth feeling for medium coverage. The packaging allows for easy application-affordable and will use again!
Erin W.
Really loved these! You can mix the colors so seamlessly. So much pigment. Such effortless blending l. Love love love.
Madelynn B.
Very good product. Would love to do a full length in depth review on the product. Love that it works for my completion.
Brooke J.
Love these ! Use to contour my face and work great blending. These sticks are perfect for covering blemishes as well !
Gabriela D.
Not expensive and can be used for contouring and it's very good. I bought it at a drug store and the packaging is good.
Riclyn S.
Shreveport
Sucky shade range, it felt very waxy and moved around on my skin a lot. Definitely not one of my fav stick foundations
Vanessa D.
The foundation stick is good doesn't make your face look so cakey. It also doesn't make you face feel dry or crease up
MacyJane G.
Washington Court House
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Medium Beige more...
This foundation stick is so comparable to the makeup forever foundation stick.. it is amazing! Blends nicely. Love it !
Lily K.
Iowa
This foundation has medium to full coverage and is super smooth and even on the skin and never looks caked on or oily!
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?