NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #10 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
Hannah N.
brooklyn
Review for: Golden Beige more...
I like it just wish it went on a little bit smoother, but good for contouring, just have to be careful with application
Marlee A.
Felton, CA
I have used these for contour and highlight before and I liked them. They were a little dry, but they got the job done.
Shelby W.
Charleston
I love foundation sticks, and this one definitely didn't let me down! NYX Mineral Stick Foundation
jennifer n.
Dallas, TX
I like how it goes in my skin it leaves a good coverage it is good for dry skin I recommend it for girls with dry skin
Camille V.
passaic
Review for: Light Medium more...
This is the besttttttttt !!! I’ll use it whenever . The price it’s good honestly , pros and cons it’s honestly not much
Marlen R.
Maple Grove
Review for: Light Medium more...
Bought the product to try it out but I didn't really like the formula of this... it made me feel like a Cakey face ...
glory p.
De cobertura media pero muy buena fácil de aplicar con una esponja viene bastante producto también su diseño esta bien
Amber M.
Hazel park, MI
Very creamy texture and it works great. Blends well and looks good. I love the colors and how well it stays on my face.
Tessley M.
It was a great price and decent coverage, but it was just sooo oily for me. And they don't have the exact color I need
Sophia M.
Hattiesburg, MS
For the price, these foundation sticks are amazing and compare okay to the Cover FX Customizable Click Stick
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?