NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #10 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
Renee G.
Bennington, VT
I love this, and it works well as a subtle highlight given the right shade. I like to use it for my 'less makeup' days.
EMMA L.
I've seen these on YouTube and they look very good and very easy to apply for the skin and I have kinda sensitive skin
Kiran K.
Roselle Park
Really cakey and uneven streaking finish and not a smooth finish and it was not the best it is good for contour however
Marlen P.
I love this foundation stick! I use this after I apply liquid foundation and it gives me that full coverage that like.
Sydney S.
Trinity, AL
Leaves my face with a caked on look and then gets patchy and flakey through out the day. Makes my pores SUPER visible.
One of my favorite foundation sticks to use ! I tend to have oily/combination skin and this foundation has been great!
Stephanie B.
Foundation sticks are a go to everyday item for me. It so easy to apply and will leave you feeling good about your face
Marlee A.
Felton, CA
I have used these for contour and highlight before and I liked them. They were a little dry, but they got the job done.
Elin T.
MENIFEE, CA
I keep this in my bag for touch ups on the go. I find it a touch drying but it's great for my t zone when it's hot out
Vivian T.
Great! Good application of product. You don't need to apply a lot of foundation to fully cover. Highly recommend this.
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?