NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #10 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
Elizabeth P.
San Antonio, TX
Loooooovvvvveeeee this product, it conceals so well, it covers up the dark circle under my eyes and my little blemishes.
Nadia G.
Cleveland
Very affordable and long lasting. I love how cheap the product is but how great it works. Very under rated make up brand
jaedin b.
can easily be used for a builable full coverage without feeling thick or sticky. stays on well and does not become oily.
Gabrielle M.
Westlake, OH
I love to get a darker shade for contour. The stick makes for easy application, and will allow it to blend to perfection
Alauna S.
Cape Girardeau, MO
They're okay. Not exactly what I was looking for. Would probably prefer something else in the future, got my eye on MUFE.
Angelica A.
Memphis, TN
Este mineral stick foundation me gusta lo uso y cubre muchas imperfecciones de mi piel yo tengo acné y me cubre muy bien
Lau M.
great coverage and goes on smooth! The quality is great and you definatley would not expect it for being so inexpensive.
alondra g.
Riverside, CA
These are actually really good and i love the finish look it gives you did not think it would be this good but I love it
Emely G.
Passaic
Review for: Deep Honey, Cool Tan more...
Exelente uno de sus mejores productos lo uso perfectamente con mis clientas lo adoran además fácil de aplicar y difuminar
Waleska T.
Orlando, FL
Im in love with these foundation sticks. Very affordable & great coverage! This was my first time testing out a coverage.
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?