NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #7 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
Elena C.
Sandy, OR
I don't typically like stick foundation they're personally too sticky. I'm not a huge fan but it works for certain people.
Dianne P.
I don't like it at all. It goes on so cakey and the formula doesn't smell good. Its jot something i want to put in my face.
claudia d.
California
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Deep Honey more...
I really like this product its amazing...i really want one i just so amazing on how this product fits to my skin ...love it
Rosalba V.
national city, CA
It made my face look not so good dont know if it was the primer that i used not sure but didnt like the outcome that i got
I use the foundation stick on my red spots! Or where the discoloration is on my skin! Also use it to cover my acne scared!
Britt W.
Brogue, PA
Very cheap and easy to get products, colors fit my tone fairly well. I love the feeling of it, not too overwhelmingly cakey
Cherith S.
Frankford, DE
Gave it a whirl. Not a huge fan. Goes on thick and hard to smooth out. Don't use. Just sits in my collection of pass items
Kerra D.
New Boston, OH
This is so good and easier to work with instead of liquid, liquid gets everywhere and foundation sticks are easier to blend
Grace R.
This is super amazing its super light weight beautiful on the skin amd just over all a great product I really am enjoying!!
Annamaria C.
not for me-stick slide of my face and didnt like the colors or texture--ugh since nyx was bought out everything has changed
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?