NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #10 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
Ericka R.
Fargo
Review for: Cocoa more...
Good coverage, I actually use this to contour. It blends out very easily with a beauty blender. Purchased this from ulta, but it broke my out everywhere I used it /: wouldn’t recommend to people with acne prone skin.
Kayla M.
Wayland, KY
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Rich more...
I intentionally bought this thinking it would be similar to another og. But it didnt cover too well. I usually only use this as a concealer when I run out of my usual. It works okay as that but creases pretty easily.
Ambika D.
Jersey City, NJ
goes on smooth, with so much moisture you'd almost think it's too much, but it settles down to a glorious matte finish that looks natural, not dry, thanks to the super effective formula.
esmeralda f.
Pasadena , CA
I have problematic skin I deal with acne and this foundation is more of medium coverage for me and lasts for about 5 hours on my skin I did notice that it does ware off after a few hours and I start to look patchy.
Amber G.
Buffalo, MN
Great makeup product! Great coverage! Natural look! Long lasting for sure! Goes on easy. Very affordable, I love this drugstore product! It is very easy to apply and use! I would recommend this product to others!
Chelsea B.
TERRY, MS
THIS LEFT ME SO PATCHY YOU GUYS! at first I loved it thought it was great but I noticed throughout the day I started to get E X T R E M E L Y patchy. I don’t recommend trying this.
Charles S.
Champaign, IL
Review for: Medium Beige more...
I actually liked this stick foundation a lot. I didn’t feel like I was wearing a mask. Blend-able and buildable coverage(medium to full) repeat user I use this in and out of stage makeup yes this will be a repeat purchase and worth the price
Naige H.
Hesperia
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Cocoa more...
This is the second best contour stick to fenty beauty nyx is so reasonable and very pigmented, very easy to blend as well if your looking for something with good quality and at a great price I would say get this
Bri M.
United States
Purchased at: Macy's
Not my favorite, I can't find my exact shade, therefore I have to mix two sticks. It feels nice on my face, and I would purchase again, if they came out with a shade closer to mine.
Sydney R.
Cantonment
NYX foundations sticks are to die for ! The way they are angled makes the product perfect for under the eyes and also for contouring! They are very affordable! Love this product and would defiantly buy again!
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?