NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #10 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
Taylor M.
Vancouver, WA
Review for: Fair more...
Great product. Simple packaging. Easy to apply product. Blends easily. Long lasting. Fair price. Overall would recommend!
Julia F.
San Antonio, TX
I really love how thin and easily it glides on!! Sometimes I find my self needing to apply it more than once a day though
tyhira f.
Philadelphia, PA
I'm a makeup artist and This is one of my favorite Foundation sticks and brands to use . The fondation comes out smoothly
Mariana A.
W Valley City, UT
I don't Normally use stick foundation but i liked it its so much easier to contour now that I'm getting more into makeup
Tabitha M.
Anchorage
Review for: Light more...
Saves me everyday from dark circles under my eyes - you know that mom life! It blends well and looks so even and silky on
sarahy a.
It is realy creamy which I love and it has different color options, it doesn't realy blend well but I still recommend it
Samantha N.
Chalky and cakey at best. Wasn't very impressed with packaging. Didn't last very long even with setting powder and spray.
Lauren L.
Love it and almost anything from NYX is a good choice. It is very buildable and I like the use this in my makeup routine.
Kara L.
Denver, CO
Love this and it's great for on the go. Really heavy though so if you don't need thick coverage this might not be for you
Sam R.
Calumet
Really good coverage and goes on smooth. Lasts along time and is a really good price. Must buy if you love full coverage
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?