NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #7 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
Melissa G.
Winnetka, CA
Wow this one's my favorite really affordable I only use this and elf so this is my go to makeupil I love it this is so dope
Mandy N.
This is an okay product for the price. It works decent. I like to try different products l, would probably purchase again.
Dianne P.
I don't like it at all. It goes on so cakey and the formula doesn't smell good. Its jot something i want to put in my face.
valentina c.
Amazing product! Can et streaky, but wet your best blender (very damp) but lasts all day long! Amazing for all skin types!
Brianna D.
Galloway, NJ
Makes me break out like crazy! I wouldn't recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin. I do not like this product at all.
Carolina C.
Dayton, TX
This product is amazing it's easy to use as well love this one instead on the little round ones & it's easy go carry around
Reiley M.
This is great for a fast and easy contour and highlight, it is a little shiny though.. nothing a little powder doesn't fix!
Kerra D.
New Boston, OH
This is so good and easier to work with instead of liquid, liquid gets everywhere and foundation sticks are easier to blend
Kennedy B.
Traverse City, MI
This product was an okay product. It is an adequate product for the price you pay. It was affordable and got the job done!
claudia d.
California
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Deep Honey more...
I really like this product its amazing...i really want one i just so amazing on how this product fits to my skin ...love it
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?