NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #10 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
NYX Mineral Stick Foundation
I use the foundation stick on my red spots! Or where the discoloration is on my skin! Also use it to cover my acne scared!
Yadira M.
Clovis , NM
Great product but runs out fast. The quality is smooth and lasts about 4-5 hours. Packaging is sleek I would give it a 4/5
Kerra D.
New Boston, OH
This is so good and easier to work with instead of liquid, liquid gets everywhere and foundation sticks are easier to blend
Rebecca H.
Scottsboro
Love these!!!! I mostly use them for contouring because the blend beautiful!!! They are long lasting and pretty affordable
Kennedy B.
Traverse City, MI
This product was an okay product. It is an adequate product for the price you pay. It was affordable and got the job done!
Princess A.
For me ots good I dont know why maybe its my skin im veey oily and I dont know. Do you guys love this? I can say I like it
Love there makeup sticks weather if it's for foundation or to contour your face LOVE it and not over priced which is great
Whitney H.
Winston Salem, NC
The lightest shade is too orange. Other than that, I liked the formula of this product. Good product for drugstore company.
Britt W.
Brogue, PA
Very cheap and easy to get products, colors fit my tone fairly well. I love the feeling of it, not too overwhelmingly cakey
Kenya T.
Review for: Other more...
Nice product. I apply it with a brush works best that way. Last long throughout the day. Easy to blend lightweight product.
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?