NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #10 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof? 8 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
Amber S.
Review for: Light Medium more...
This stuff is great for when yours on the go and need to do a quick touch up. Its small enough to leave in my purse but handy
ava c.
This product went on my skin very smooth and medium coverage. Throughout the day, it started to really oxide and turn orange.
Monica R.
East Chicago
Review for: Espresso more...
This is not that good of a product. I don’t have coverage and is to natural for me and it’s hard to blend out on you’re skin.
Cherie B.
Sherburne, NY
This makes my skin look good you can't tell it's even on. blends in well and they have colors that match my skin perfectly!!
alexis m.
Pawtucket, RI
I like these foundations i have 3 different colors depending on the season or how i am wearing my makeup. All day coverage !
Kristine H.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Porcelain more...
This foundation stick is a life saver. It goes on so smoothly and doesn't cake up. It makes my skin feel so new and flawless
Rajpreet K.
Brownstown, MI
This is an ok stick because once you set it with powder it starts to crease. That's the main reason I would not recommend it.
Erika R.
South Ozone Park, NY
This product is pretty good, has an ok coverage, first time using a foundation stick so I couldn't compare it to any others.
Micala H.
Wilson, NC
I bought this from Sephora and if I could I would buy the whole inventory. It glides on so nice and gives you a flawless look
Nicole D.
Works well but I don't like having to store a sponge separately. It matched my skin fine. I found it at the local drug store.
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?