NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #10 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
Trins C.
Not real thrilled about it. Works a bit bit frankly I can't much tell the difference when I have it on. Wont be buying again.
ashley f.
Love it. It goes on so smooth and the color match is phenomena. Its so light weight and i love the medium coverage it give me
mary s.
I am super oily and although the finish is good for me, I feel like the greasy effect still managed to reflect so much on me.
alexis m.
Pawtucket, RI
I like these foundations i have 3 different colors depending on the season or how i am wearing my makeup. All day coverage !
Nur A.
Chicago
Review for: Golden Beige more...
I loved the selection that this company has. The color and style of this product was amazing and I really enjoyed using it!
Whitney H.
Winston Salem, NC
The lightest shade is too orange. Other than that, I liked the formula of this product. Good product for drugstore company.
Hannah W.
These are amazing . Very pigmented and considerably long lasting as well. The easy application couldn't be more convenient.
Jennifer M.
Perris , CA
I was not a fan of this foundation it applied so cakey and doesn't fully cover. It was also coming off around my nose area
Annie 💄.
fremont
Review for: Porcelain more...
Perfect for my everyday makeup looks and a good introduction to stick foundations. Medium coverage but not more then that.
Alejandra P.
One of my go to products, easy to blend in and never too cakey. I absolutely love it and its affordable. You cant beat that
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?