NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #9 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof? 8 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
Arshawna w.
Shaker Hts, OH
I’ve never used any other foundation except this one 💕 I highly recommend it if your skin gets dry easily while wearing makeup.
Samira N.
Dearborn, MI
These are very good foundation stick but doesn't last long after using it 2-3 times it already finished but it's still amazing.
Ivy S.
Review for: Medium Beige more...
not the worst foundation stick i’ve ever used but definitely not the best. kinda dry and takes a little extra work to blend out
Daniela P.
I LOVEEE this stick foundation. It is comparable to the Makeup Forever stick foundation. It goes on smoothly without a primer.
kyliee m.
These stick foundations are amazing because there on sticks so you dont half to just add drop by drop it is allready on a stick
Sonia S.
Good clean coverage. Takes a bit of effort to blend in well but it has a smooth creamy consistency. Would definitely recommend.
Daisy A.
San Antonio, TX
This thing is wonderful! I'm almost out and I will most definitely be going to purchase another one. Its at a great price too.
Callie S.
Columbia, SC
I loved the consistency of this foundation, however it was too orange for me. If you're medium skin toned, you would love this!
Ashlee M.
Aurora, CO
Personally this product was perfect for my skin tone and it wasn't to cakey. It went on smooth and gave me a flawless finish 😁
Shayla E.
Klamath falls, OR
I love using these foundation sticks for contouring. They seem to really help the process along! They seem to blend really well
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?