NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #10 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
Jannell C.
Azusa , CA
These cream sticks are alright. They don't have the best coverage for me foundation wise but they make great contour shades.
Sujata M.
Creamy concealer stick..medium to full coverage..covers blemishes and sfter setting it with setting powder it does wonders!!
sarah m.
Jacksonville , FL
NYX has always been my go to since i was a kid. This concealor clumps up though so definitely not something i use in a rush.
Rajpreet K.
Brownstown, MI
This is an ok stick because once you set it with powder it starts to crease. That's the main reason I would not recommend it.
Cherie B.
Sherburne, NY
This makes my skin look good you can't tell it's even on. blends in well and they have colors that match my skin perfectly!!
alexis m.
Pawtucket, RI
I like these foundations i have 3 different colors depending on the season or how i am wearing my makeup. All day coverage !
Alyssa K.
N Las Vegas, NV
It goes on nice and smooth. It matched my skin very nice. The only thing that i didnt like was that it made my skin more oily
mary s.
I am super oily and although the finish is good for me, I feel like the greasy effect still managed to reflect so much on me.
Jordan A.
College Sta, TX
I love NYX products. They are all amazing products. i have fair skin and combination skin type and it works perfectly for me.
savanna b.
Bakersfield, CA
so sol i love it so much please send it to my address please please send it to me i love it thank u so much love savanna bell
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?