NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #9 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
Rena B.
Spanaway, WA
Review for: Medium Beige more...
Smooth and easy to apply. Doesn’t make face oily! You can purchase this at target. I definitely would recommend this product
Micala H.
Wilson, NC
I bought this from Sephora and if I could I would buy the whole inventory. It glides on so nice and gives you a flawless look
Cassandra S.
Great foundation!!! It isn't patchy and it goes on very smooth! It's a great buy! It has a great price. Will buy again soon.
Monica R.
East Chicago
Review for: Espresso more...
This is not that good of a product. I don’t have coverage and is to natural for me and it’s hard to blend out on you’re skin.
Kelly S.
DENISON, TX
Would definitely repurchase. Easy to use. Builfldable coverage. Cruelty free too!! You can also use these to contour as well
Rhea S.
Whitehouse, TX
I love this product but I've caught myself not reaching for this as much as I do for more some of my other stick foundations.
Jannell C.
Azusa , CA
These cream sticks are alright. They don't have the best coverage for me foundation wise but they make great contour shades.
Amber S.
Review for: Light Medium more...
This stuff is great for when yours on the go and need to do a quick touch up. Its small enough to leave in my purse but handy
sarah m.
Jacksonville , FL
NYX has always been my go to since i was a kid. This concealor clumps up though so definitely not something i use in a rush.
Aubrie S.
Sherman, TX
I love this mineral stick.i buy it every chance i get. Its the best one that actually works for me. I recommend this product
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?