NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #10 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
Jessica W.
Wasco, CA
Great coverage for my undereye circles!! Very creamy and the fragarence is tolerable! I would defiantly recommend this product
Daniela P.
I LOVEEE this stick foundation. It is comparable to the Makeup Forever stick foundation. It goes on smoothly without a primer.
Katlyn G.
Temple, TX
Hides pores and damage really well didn't dry out my skin it was great I ordered mine online it is the first time I tried this
Deanna🌻 L.
Hemet, CA
Review for: Porcelain more...
Tried this when It first came out but I don’t think I knew how to apply it the right way definitely need to give it another try
Ashlee P.
Lafayette, IN
This a good foundation for photos or events ita pretty heavy . It looks great in photos. very smooth almost like photoshopped.
Terri A.
Glendale, AZ
My daughter put me on to using this product must say it did not dissapoint me at all . totally love it for covering dark spots
Daisy A.
San Antonio, TX
This thing is wonderful! I'm almost out and I will most definitely be going to purchase another one. Its at a great price too.
Sonia S.
Good clean coverage. Takes a bit of effort to blend in well but it has a smooth creamy consistency. Would definitely recommend.
Bethany S.
Indianapolis , IN
Finally found something that matched my color, I was just looking for something quick to carry and use whenever I need, love it
Callie S.
Columbia, SC
I loved the consistency of this foundation, however it was too orange for me. If you're medium skin toned, you would love this!
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?