NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #10 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
Jessica W.
Wasco, CA
Great coverage for my undereye circles!! Very creamy and the fragarence is tolerable! I would defiantly recommend this product
Ashley L.
YORK
Love it omg it's so cool how this product feels when you apply on your face omg lol it's so smooth and feels great on your face
Bethany S.
Indianapolis , IN
Finally found something that matched my color, I was just looking for something quick to carry and use whenever I need, love it
Sonia A.
San Jose, CA
Beautiful match to color of skin. Feels light weight and not heavy like your not wearing any makeup at all. Good for daily use
Zoe R.
Was a good creamy stick foundation. Easy to blend out and set it still. I got mine at ulta for a good price it works amazingly.
ZinahBeauty b.
America
It's very good the nyx stick foundations it good for both skin types dry and oily so if you can buy it why not cause i love it
Katlyn G.
Temple, TX
Hides pores and damage really well didn't dry out my skin it was great I ordered mine online it is the first time I tried this
Samira N.
Dearborn, MI
These are very good foundation stick but doesn't last long after using it 2-3 times it already finished but it's still amazing.
Daisy A.
San Antonio, TX
This thing is wonderful! I'm almost out and I will most definitely be going to purchase another one. Its at a great price too.
Deanna🌻 L.
Hemet, CA
Review for: Porcelain more...
Tried this when It first came out but I don’t think I knew how to apply it the right way definitely need to give it another try
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?