NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #10 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
Blandina G.
Reading, PA
Not really in to the whole stick foundation because I don't feel like I get enough coverage but NYX cosmetics is always AMAZING!!
Dominga C.
Jacksonville , NC
Pretty awesome and helpful in stick form you get more product it seems and it applies beautifully, I will absolutely buy again
Ivy S.
Review for: Medium Beige more...
not the worst foundation stick i’ve ever used but definitely not the best. kinda dry and takes a little extra work to blend out
Jasmine W.
Favorite to use when contouring my face they have a wide section of colors so I always have the right shade during any season.
Victoria W.
Globe, AZ
Great for contoring, it gives a nice base to apply and blend powder with, took a couple weeks to arrive but was well worth it.
Nicole L.
Traverse City
My go-to for a quick application. Goes on super quick and smoothly. Always recommend this product and always have some on hand.
mackenzie w.
Sunland, CA
if you have oily skin, they tend to look a little dewy but with the right primer and setting spray can look absolutely flawless
Niketa P.
woodhaven
This foundation stick is a perfect if you’re looking for a drugstore foundation stick. It is cheap and gives off a matte finish
Karen M.
Cleveland, OH
Review for: Light Medium, Medium Beige, Porcelain more...
I really like these foundation sticks, they are really easy to usr and you can't make a mess with them, easy to carry anywhere
Shayla E.
Klamath falls, OR
I love using these foundation sticks for contouring. They seem to really help the process along! They seem to blend really well
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?