NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #7 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
Abigail M.
I love everything about this brand!! My favorite thing about this is I can be cheep but also look and feel like a million bucks!!
Katie K.
Lincoln ne
Application feels great and there is a nice smell. I love the way it makes my face feel and I would love for others to have this!
Leyan A.
New jeresy
Review for: Light Medium more...
I lovvvvvve thisssssss It'ssssssss Reallllyyyyyy Gooooooddd I use ittttt allllll the timmmmmeeeee. And the color is really good.
roxy C.
apple valley, Ca
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Espresso more...
Use as a contour stick and i absolutely love it. It blends so well and it goes great with my bronzer from benefit. Cant go wrong
Rita R.
Mercedes, TX
I love the coverage, but there's not much product. A few uses and it's done. But I guess that's expected with a stick foundation.
Anahi
Finally found something that matched my color, I was just looking for something quick to carry and use whenever I need, love it.
Mariana C.
Alta cobertura, disfarça as imperfeições e ilumina a pele. Não fica pegajoso, já que minha pele é bem oleosa. Dura várias horas.
Jenna C.
The color was very accurate and blended well with my skin tone. It was a little bit heavy but it concealed blemishes really well.
erin f.
Bellevue, WA
glides onto skin smooth and leaves a silky finish, but hard to find the right shade considering there aren't many to choose from
Tai C.
Poughkeepsie
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Light Medium more...
This stick is ok I have no major complaints but it’s outstanding either it’s up to your opinion it just creases like crazy one me
Nida T.
Dubai
How is the coverage? And is it good for dry skin? How long does it stays?
Megan B.
Madison, WI
Does this foundation stick have a scent or strong smell?
Gabby D.
Hudsonville, MI
Where did you buy this?
Felicia R.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Can this be used in place of a concealer? I don't like to have too many products.
Aqueilla T.
Charlotte, NC
Does anyone know where I can find these? ? I have looked in most places I know that carry NYX...are they in Ulta? ?? Because I haven't made it there yet