NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #7 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
Brittany W.
Bridge City, TX
I love NYX products! These are a great cheaper stick that has amazing quality and last long! Works great for contouring as well!
Savannah C.
Rancho Cucamonga
Review for: Porcelain more...
I don’t reach for this as often, but when I do use it, it’s a nice product. It has light coverage but you can always build it up.
Kenya C.
West Miami, FL
Can't go wrong with this product little goes a long way and it's coverage all the way! True to its word little goes a long way !
McKenna S.
erie pa
Review for: Light more...
Nyx mineral stick foundation is my favorite foundation it’s a great value and easy to apply the product is very gentle on my skin
Charlie F.
Altamonte Spg, FL
This foundation is great because you can go full or light coverage pluse I love that you can even use them for cream contouring.
Nicole R.
It’s just a amazing product that actually lasts and you don’t have to keep checking to see if you when from flawless to homeless
Thalia V.
Love this I use this to contour highlight and conceal. Really recommend it to other could find it at any drugstore target Walmart
Yeraldin A.
Humble
Awesome, affordable and fantastic coverage. It does dry matte. If you like the dewy look you should put a couple drops of malaluc
Itzia E.
Me gusta sobre todo para hacer contornos y jugar con los tonos para darle textura y luminosidad a la piel, es de fácil aplicación
Tai C.
Poughkeepsie
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Light Medium more...
This stick is ok I have no major complaints but it’s outstanding either it’s up to your opinion it just creases like crazy one me
Nida T.
Dubai
How is the coverage? And is it good for dry skin? How long does it stays?
Ines🌺 S.
Mount vernon
Is it medium or full coverage? Is it for dry to normal skin?
Gabby D.
Hudsonville, MI
Where did you buy this?
Haley O.
Somerville, AL
I am wanting to try a stick foundation. I have pale skin and was wondering if the lightest shade was light enough and is the coverage good?
Sarah D.
Does this blend easily with dry skin, or does it peel? Looking for a new winter foundation to use when my skin is a bit drier.