NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #7 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
Courtney T.
USA
I was skeptical of this at first because I live my liquid foundation . But this stuff is actually amazing and has great coverage !!
Blandina G.
Reading, PA
Not really in to the whole stick foundation because I don't feel like I get enough coverage but NYX cosmetics is always AMAZING!!
Thalia V.
Love this I use this to contour highlight and conceal. Really recommend it to other could find it at any drugstore target Walmart
Darlene S.
Albuquerque
Has great coverage was worried that my dry face would not work for this stick foundation but it did not bother my face whatsoever
Kenya C.
West Miami, FL
Can't go wrong with this product little goes a long way and it's coverage all the way! True to its word little goes a long way !
Jaclyn K.
Schenectady , NY
Love love love this foundation stick, its quick and its easy and i just love it so so much. i bought this product at Ulta Beauty
Alyssa H.
Mcdonough, GA
i rebuy these in fair shades and although they have good coverage they are sticky and messy. the sticks break fairly easy also..
Brit B.
Doesn't clog your pores and set heavy on your face yet provides a nice even coverage to the areas that need a little extra help.
Madison E.
Murfreesboro , TN
It's very hard to match these shades to the color of your face so I found myself looking too dark but the coverage is pretty good
McKenna S.
erie pa
Review for: Light more...
Nyx mineral stick foundation is my favorite foundation it’s a great value and easy to apply the product is very gentle on my skin
keren a.
Crowley, LA
1,284 reviews
How well do this apply and feel?
Isabelle L.
Suffolk
How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I do know I’m Fair but I don’t actually know about matching colour at all??
Marisol S.
Whittier
Does this blend well with a foundation brush? What is the best way to apply this?
Ines🌺 S.
Mount vernon
Is it medium or full coverage? Is it for dry to normal skin?
Amaryllis M.