NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #10 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
Mollie D.
Salina, OK
This is great, not drying, medium to full coverage. I used this once, wouldnt repurchase but was pleases with the overall result.
Savannah C.
Gardena , CA
I like these but it's sometimes hard for me to find the perfect color for my skin tone and they dry to fast when applied to face.
Andrea S.
The foundation stick guides on smoothly and blends in very well. I am actually out and need to run to the store and get some now!
Jordan T.
Summerville, SC
Review for: Light Medium more...
This is a medium coverage foundation, but is build-able. I wish it came in more shades. It is hydrating and great for combo skin.
Mariana C.
Alta cobertura, disfarça as imperfeições e ilumina a pele. Não fica pegajoso, já que minha pele é bem oleosa. Dura várias horas.
Yeraldin A.
Humble
Awesome, affordable and fantastic coverage. It does dry matte. If you like the dewy look you should put a couple drops of malaluc
Leyan A.
New jeresy
Review for: Light Medium more...
I lovvvvvve thisssssss It'ssssssss Reallllyyyyyy Gooooooddd I use ittttt allllll the timmmmmeeeee. And the color is really good.
Darlene S.
Albuquerque
Has great coverage was worried that my dry face would not work for this stick foundation but it did not bother my face whatsoever
Jenna C.
The color was very accurate and blended well with my skin tone. It was a little bit heavy but it concealed blemishes really well.
Blandina G.
Reading, PA
Not really in to the whole stick foundation because I don't feel like I get enough coverage but NYX cosmetics is always AMAZING!!
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?