NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #10 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
Charlie F.
Altamonte Spg, FL
This foundation is great because you can go full or light coverage pluse I love that you can even use them for cream contouring.
Yeraldin A.
Humble
Awesome, affordable and fantastic coverage. It does dry matte. If you like the dewy look you should put a couple drops of malaluc
Kenya C.
West Miami, FL
Can't go wrong with this product little goes a long way and it's coverage all the way! True to its word little goes a long way !
Jaclyn K.
Schenectady , NY
Love love love this foundation stick, its quick and its easy and i just love it so so much. i bought this product at Ulta Beauty
Alyssa H.
Mcdonough, GA
i rebuy these in fair shades and although they have good coverage they are sticky and messy. the sticks break fairly easy also..
Anahi
Finally found something that matched my color, I was just looking for something quick to carry and use whenever I need, love it.
Itzia E.
Me gusta sobre todo para hacer contornos y jugar con los tonos para darle textura y luminosidad a la piel, es de fácil aplicación
Tai C.
Poughkeepsie
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Light Medium more...
This stick is ok I have no major complaints but it’s outstanding either it’s up to your opinion it just creases like crazy one me
Madison E.
Murfreesboro , TN
It's very hard to match these shades to the color of your face so I found myself looking too dark but the coverage is pretty good
Kimberly C.
Pueblo, CO
I like it I like using it on my eyelids over eyelid primer it makes the shadow really bright and vibrant it's a must have product
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?