NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #10 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
Lulu S.
Katy , TX
NYX products are the best in everything like I'm being honest their products work incredibly on any skin tone and last a long time.
lindsey m.
Los Angeles, CA
so far I cannot find my shade as a foundation so far I suse this for contouring with. and it def does this job. I love this stick.
Elijha R.
Love this formula so much by killed it and I love the colors there so many to choose from and I love how it light weight an creamy
Aleksandra d.
New Britain , CT
creamy and great coverage. not a lot of product but totally worth it. i like using the darker shade as contour and it works amazing
Tori W.
Tulsa, OK
These are very pigmented sticks, but I had a hard time blending them as easy as other ones I've used. For the price they are good.
Shadya M.
Good coverage, it's easier to apply rather than a liquid one. This are my go to foundation because of the array of color they have
margarita H.
Like cheese more like love like that I can use them for anything love to Contour with them love how thick but not to think they are
Esmeralda R.
South Bend, IN
I love this product of nix foundation. I use it when every i go out or when i have plans with friends. i have used it for a while.
Mandi R.
Somerville, OH
Really great coverage and very affordable. One of the best foundation sticks I have ever used! We love them for contouring as well!
Blandina G.
Reading, PA
Not really in to the whole stick foundation because I don't feel like I get enough coverage but NYX cosmetics is always AMAZING!!
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?