NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #9 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
Jojo M.
Review for: Golden Beige more...
I liked this stick foundation a lot , it helps cover up imperfection that you might have. It comes in a nice simple packaging. I was satisfied he first time I used it and would recommend to others to try it out.
Kimberly L.
york
Review for: Porcelain more...
Love love this stick foundation. Full coverage lasted me pretty much all day with a matte finish. Very affordable. Easy to find. Easy to apply. Highly recommend this product. I can’t wait to buy some more!!
Kendall W.
Portland, OR
I love the shade range (i bounce between two colors depending on the season tho). And i love the finish. It’s not oily or greasy at all (some stick foundations are like that) and it’s drugstore so low in price.
Kristin G.
Review for: Medium Beige more...
I was very impressed with the NYX mineral stick foundation. It had great coverage and a lot of pigment. I love how portable and easy to use is and you can’t beat the price. I would definitely buy it again.
Candice M.
Fairbanks, AK
I hadn't tried a stick foundation when I decided to purchase this product. I was pleasantly surprised with the coverage and how smooth the finish was. Also I feel the the price is great for someone wanting to experiment with a new product.
Judy S.
Oh my god... this foundation is so amazing. You get what you pay for that’s for sure. It definitely worth it 100/10, it goes on so well. It looks natural but it also looks like “oh she just got her makeup done, dang does she look amazing.”
Nichole D.
Review for: Fair more...
I really loved this foundation and I don’t know why I haven’t repurchased honestly. It can be a little sticky feeling at first, but it’s my favorite for a quick natural look, especially in the summer.
Michal H.
Killeen, TX
I love you foundation sticks I actually use one of the darker shades for con touring it is amazing it’s creamy formula it goes on smoothly and blends out great I am so glad that I bought it to try out
Kayla A.
El Paso , TX
Review for: Light Medium more...
Perfect match, which is hard for me since I’m so light skinned. Very creamy and listed pretty good throughout the day. This was my first time using this and I would buy again. Simple cute packaging.
Kelsey P.
Hot Springs, AR
I really enjoy this eyebrow stick. It wears pretty good and blends very well. I use it for night wear, to really bring out my cheekbones so I got it in a bright shade. I would recommend it to someone looking for a similar product.
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?