NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #10 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
Aidah N.
Easy to blend. Great for a quick touch up before starting a busy day. Great coverage. It is quite hard to find here in my area though
molly e.
Norton Shores, MI
Not the best. Goes on sticky and looks cakey. It's very pigmented, so I can use it as a concelear, but the formula just isn't great.
Rebecca F.
This formula is a bit too oily for my skin type, the color match is great and so is the price, but my skin type simply doesn't agree
elise h.
Fairhope, AL
This is comparable to the makeup for ever foundation stick. it's creamy and leaves a great finish on the skin. it's worth the price!
Kaitlyn G.
New Britain, CT
Review for: Caramel more...
This is my winter shade of foundation. I love how creamy the formula is. It is a really nice application and doesn’t feel super cakey
Cristina O.
Katy, TX
I love these for brightening under my eyes and as a creme contour shade. I've never used it as an all over foundation before though.
Alexis W.
Rigby, ID
Overall I was very pleased. They had a nice smooth texture, and we're easy to blend, they kept their hold on my face extremely well.
Kymber B.
untied state's
Review for: Fair more...
This NYX works so well. You can use it for other stuff to. It goes on so smooth and made me look flawless. I highly recommend this..
Brianna K.
Monticello, IA
It helps get in the creases of your face! Looks well when used correctly! It's very useful when you would like to hide your "flaws".
Nikki C.
Haddon Township, NJ
The orice point is awesome and works as well as more exoensive brands. Color variety was great lasts all day and doeant feel sticky.
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?