NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #7 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
Daniela A.
It was kinda dry on my outer part of my face and it started to cake up a lot through the day it wasn't the best foundation I have used
Connie M.
Aransas Pass, TX
My favorite go to mineral stick. It makes applying foundation quick and easy. No smudging or smearing. Perfect for a quick application.
Dana S.
Fort Smith AR
Not the worst i have had. But not the best either. Bought it and after using it it became just a backup if i run out of the good stuff.
Phoebe K.
I did not like this product as much as I hoped I would. Seemed kind of rough and harder to blend into my skin. You get what you pay for
Jocelyn M.
good for highlighting. makes me kind of greasy but just needs to be set well. good value for the money. would be good for normal skin.
camila M.
Review for: Porcelain, Light Medium, Fair, Light, Golden Beige, Warm Tan more...
Love love love love these so much aĥhh you guys nèd to try them they work amazing for drugstore makeup which is cheap not to expensive
Jennifer R.
Meriden, CT
Depends on the type you buy. I love them both but I mostly perfect the one with gloss. Looks really good. Can't even tell its lip stick
Emily H.
Schenectady, NY
Kind of a dry formula, and a little bit of a pain to blend, but I still really like using this. It's really quick to put on in a rush.
Candice V.
Midwest City, OK
It was high coverage, buy it made me look really yellow, and I didn't like it. I would not recommend. It was affordable. Easy to apply.
Annex L.
Virginia Gdns, FL
I have the darker shade for contouring and I can't complain. It is smooth and easy to apply and really darkens face in sections needed.
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?