NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #10 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
Alondra M.
sylmar
Review for: Cool Tan more...
Very good product but not very full coverage. I purchased it at the cvs pharmacy. I would like to try something more full coverage tho!
Jackie P.
pasadena, CA
Best I have ever tried. Love the way it sets. Most that i buy are from different brands and I am never satisfied but nyx does the trick
Jocelyn M.
good for highlighting. makes me kind of greasy but just needs to be set well. good value for the money. would be good for normal skin.
Emily H.
Schenectady, NY
Kind of a dry formula, and a little bit of a pain to blend, but I still really like using this. It's really quick to put on in a rush.
Kenoldrea A.
It exfoliates and highlights my skin perfectly ! It vanishes the blemishes and dark spots all day long and blends in with the full face
Phoebe K.
I did not like this product as much as I hoped I would. Seemed kind of rough and harder to blend into my skin. You get what you pay for
Jennifer R.
Meriden, CT
Depends on the type you buy. I love them both but I mostly perfect the one with gloss. Looks really good. Can't even tell its lip stick
Candice V.
Midwest City, OK
It was high coverage, buy it made me look really yellow, and I didn't like it. I would not recommend. It was affordable. Easy to apply.
Luz H.
This is a very nice cheap foundation stick, it is easy to use, the quality is great the color is amazing and it is very easy blending.
Chelsea L.
Corp Christi, TX
Coverage for these were okay, I was expecting a lot more from them. Still recomend them for on the go travel. Great size, easy to use.
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?