NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #7 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
Ashley S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Loveeeeee. I use these sticks for countering. Long lasting and durable. I recommend. Also affordable price and found in most drug stores
Ana S.
Lake Oswego, OR
Great product, good quality, easy application and simple, I liked the tonality and variety of the product, I recommend it for everyone..
Karlee B.
Murphysboro, IL
Not the best product for my super dry skin. However, if you have oily skin it might work better for you. Would not personally recommend.
Abs S.
Lancaster
I didnt like this product didnt move well and was heavy and thick didnt try others to see if mine was maybe just flawes wasn't impressed.
Summer M.
Midvale, UT
This give good coverage but it is hard to blend out on your face. I also do not receive for dry skin because it did dry me out a little.
member-b6a85
I mostly love anything they makes. I really love this. I would recommend it to others in fact i already recommends to family and friends
Denise B.
Pico Rivera, CA
I love this to hightlight and contour. And have never used this it self as Foundation. I love them they worked very good! Good coverage!!
April M.
Very awesome product. The price is very affordable. The quality and durability is good as well. I bought the product off the nyx website.
Sabreena M.
Charlotte , NC
I'm not a fan of foundation sticks because I have oily skin but its not a bad product with dry or combination skin I just prefer powder !
Annex L.
Virginia Gdns, FL
I have the darker shade for contouring and I can't complain. It is smooth and easy to apply and really darkens face in sections needed.
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?