NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #10 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
haylee B.
Fayetteville, AR
It’s a very good foundation stick i just got the wrong color. Their color names don’t really go with the shade at the bottom on the stick.
Jewell R.
Ooltewah, TN
NYX carries great products and this is one of my favorites. The coverage is good and buildable. I would definitely recommend this to anyone
jennifer r.
united States
I love these foundation sticks but I highly regiment the liquid because the stick gets wasted fast and the liquid would work so much better
shyla b.
I live these foundation sticks they only need one line on your forehead cheeks nose and chin and upper lip area the you blend and your done
Brooke B.
Lehi , UT
It's cheap and goes on smooth! It has nice coverage as well and I like that it's cheaper so I can buy multiple and keep them in my purses!
Isabel S.
This foundation really surprises me that it last all day long.I really like this product an most likely i will be trying it for contouring.
Asha E.
Lansing
I carry mine in my little cross body bag and use it for quick coverage. It let's you have precise precision. The only issue is weird smell.
Ashley G.
Temple City
I felt like they were to think and didn't go on easy and we're really hard for me to blend as well as just couldn't match skin tone at all
Britta S.
New favorite coverage! It's lightweight but full matte coverage and no mess!! It really has the best consistency and is easy to dab and go!
Dani M.
Annapolis, MD
love them! they are soft to skin, really good product! it last the whole night!! look amazing every time! is affordable, totaly worth it.
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?