NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #10 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof? 8 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
Nicole D.
I have combination skin and my oils just came right through it but for a quick makeup look that you won't need to last this would be the one.
Paige D.
W Lafayette, IN
Love the stick foundation I’ve always thought that it was hard to spread the foundation from after applying the stick but not with this one.
Sarah R.
Texas City, TX
NYX is a very high quality, affordable makeup brand! Feel like I'm using high end makeup, the only difference is the price! It's a must have!
Mistirae S.
I wish the shade range was wider, but this stick Foundation has great coverage and is long-lasting, it is amazing for a drugstore foundation
Margaret S.
Lynn, MA
This is a good product and the stick foundation is fun to use. For my skin it lasted long and I don't have any complaint about this product.
Britney L.
Wilkes-Barre
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: Caramel, Cocoa more...
Highly recommended to everyone I love this product and would use this again i Highly highly recommend this brings a great look out in the end
Loren D.
Bronx, NY
I was so surprised with how amazing this foundation is. Easy to apply, amazing! makes my face look flawless! doesn't compare to alternatives!
Kaira M.
Boston, MA
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this product! So many shades and is easy to use, love this for my oily skin, not too thick in consistency, but still has great coverage!
Shannon M.
Chicopee, MA
Love it! Honestly i just love all of nyxs products that i have tried, they never let me down, great, inexpensive products that really last :)
sydney e.
Review for: Fair more...
I definitely prefer liquid foundation. Liquid foundation is easier to apply and easier to blend. Maybe stick foundation just isn't my thing.
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?