NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #10 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
jania f.
Las Vegas, NV
I really like how it matches my skin color perfectly well and it's super easy to blend but the down side is that it shows my pores way to much.
Ahilebsis C.
Nashville, TN
Me encanta este producto, tamaño y presentacion ideales para siempre llevarlos contico, deja un acabado super profesional y excelente cobertura
Timothy W.
Chillicothe, OH
they are the best stick foundations ive ever used !! it blends in with my skin very well!! its not so cakey !! its perfect i give it 5 stars !!
Dalia F.
I love this stick soo easy to apply and blend. These are kit expensive either so they are great for your face and your pocket. I recommend them
Kelly H.
West Palm Bch, FL
I bought this foundation stick on a whim, not my favorite cause it made my skin look dryer than usual. Its not my favorite but glad I tried it.
Indy S.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Light Medium more...
This foundation are great I goes how you like and very durable in your skin I loved I like to buy a 4 colours for give the perfect foundation .
Zulema M.
Oxnard, CA
I haven't tried these exact ones but I don't know how a thick formula would go on and look on my skin will be trying soon maybe for contouring.
Shannon M.
Chicopee, MA
Love it! Honestly i just love all of nyxs products that i have tried, they never let me down, great, inexpensive products that really last :)
sydney e.
Review for: Fair more...
I definitely prefer liquid foundation. Liquid foundation is easier to apply and easier to blend. Maybe stick foundation just isn't my thing.
Ian B.
Scotland, CT
Nice and creamy. Use as a highlight. I feel if used all over face you would go through the stick quick. But a great foundation for the price.
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?