NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #10 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
Cassandra S.
New Port Richey, FL
These are so useful! They work great for your under eyes and to hide any little last minute blemishes, and comes in an assortment of skin tones!
Michelle b M.
CORBIN, KY
I like it for the most part. It blends well and goes on smoothly. Great finish as well. I only wish there was a smaller variation between shades
Kathleen M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This product has buildable coverage, although you could easily apply a thin layer of it and go on with your day with a "no makeup" makeup look.
Katherine G.
Austin , TX
I started using thus product as bit 3 months agi, rocks grest, eat to match to my skin, stays onlng, dies show that your eve wearing anything.
Victoria V.
Great product full coverage easy to use and easy to blend. Perfect product for all day use. I purchased this product at ultra very inexpensive.
Sarai R.
El Paso, TX
It gives a very beautiful finish and super easy to blend! Recommend to any one that hates having to blend a lot. And its super easy to put on!
Maggie G.
Wenatchee, WA
love the sticks! makeup goes on smoothly and it blends very well. it's a good product to contour your face with. you can't go wrong with them.
Victoria R.
East Alton, IL
Love this product for when I'm in a rush! Just swipe it all over my face and blend it in! Also a darker shade works perfect for a cream contour
Haileigh M.
Newark
After a few hours it was really patchy and was super sheer to begin with. It is great for touch ups when you need one. I would 5/10 recommend.
Jennifer S.
Kalamazoo, MI
Review for: Caramel, Porcelain more...
Mainly use for contouring. Pretty easy to blend out however the product doesn’t stay on super great even this face primer. I bought it at Ulta
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?