NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #10 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
Whitney B.
Seymour, IN
Very creamy. Blends out nicely when using a damp beauty blender. i like to use a lighter color and a darker color and use it to contour my face.
Amy T.
Riverview, FL
I love this product just not for my skin type, I got every oily looking but I tested the product on a client and it was amazing on her skin type
Annie C.
I love these foundation sticks from NYX Cosmetics. They're very affordable and have great results! They're great for contouring and easy to use!
Laura V.
Kewanee
I purchased this for the first time to try it out and I loved it. Great full coverage and super easy to use. Will absolutely purchase this again
Luisa H.
Goes on smooth and blends nicely. The color matches my fair skin great. It did cake up on me a little. It very well could of been my application.
Kayla J.
Surprise, AZ
You can get a full face of coverage with these. They don't make you feel sticky or look dewy. They blend beautifully and really cover everything.
Riley U.
This is super easy to apply. It is a thicker formula so it can't drip anywhere while you apply. Easy to control where you apply on your face also
Monise D.
Mcdonough, GA
Review for: Espresso more...
I like the convenience of the foundation sticks but sometimes they clump. I like they variety of shades and it’s way to find a shade most times.
Sarah W.
Riverside, CA
I like how smooth the application is and how long wearing the foundation actually is. I don't experience sliding or fading so I would repurchase
Michelle b M.
CORBIN, KY
I like it for the most part. It blends well and goes on smoothly. Great finish as well. I only wish there was a smaller variation between shades
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?