NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #10 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
Kathryn D.
Elk Grove, CA
I use this mainly as a concealor because it has pretty good coverage. I haven't tried covering my whole face with it yet. It's good for the price.
Taylyn S.
Lemoore, CA
Like most NYX products I was pleased with this one! It's not the one I use in my usual everyday routine but I've used it before with no complaints.
Taylor M.
Great foundation stick. I've used one but which I had one of my own! I've heard it can be expensive but it is a good product if you want to buy it
Sabrina H.
Las Vegas, NV
Easiest to use foundation that is on the market. Great for the days where you're running to the store but don't feel like doing your full routine.
s s.
It has a poor texture. Doesn't blend well. Probably would not buy again. I bought it to help with contouring, but twas a bad idea since it creases.
Lindzy M.
I usually have a hard time finding a good stick foundation in my shade... But I mix the two together and it's a perfect combination for contouring
Felicia T.
San Antonio, TX
I didn't really care for the formula of the foundation itself. It felt kind of thick and cakey. The color range didn't really match my complexion.
Leila P.
Fort Hood, TX
Not my favorite by box - I prefer their cream foundation but these does the job when needed. It does make a Cake like appearance though and creases
Fatima P.
They work pretty smooth, easy to blend with my make up. I bought it at Walmart and it last pretty long don't have anything negative to say about it
Brandi J.
This Foundation stick wasn't bad. I would have liked for it to be more creamy and it creased really bad around my fine lines at the end of the day
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?