NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #10 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
member-ce210f07f
Review for: Rich more...
Personally to me I don’t like stick foundations i find them too cakey and patchy but it does the job just have to figure out a way to work with it
Amelia f.
What better than having a foundation stick. Its perfect idea. Amd its great price. I dont buy just one cause u could never have so many foundation.
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
Not a full coverage foundation so it's not for me, but when used with a full coverage powder it does the job right. I prefer full coverage though.
Lauren G.
Tempe, AZ
Review for: Fair more...
I like this foundation however I enjoy the liquid foundations from nyx more. But if you are a stick foundation person you might really enjoy these.
Rianna Y.
Portland, OR
Nyx has great products, love foundation sticks always convienent good color selection and blends well says and stays well. Price is very resonable.
Amanda M.
Saint Paul
It's ok I like more of a liquid foundation but it does stay on and cover a lot more so i use it when I have a break out or dark circles!
Valeria G.
Super smooth and covers a lot. I love the fact that it does not leave my skin greasy. It makes my make up look flawless. Their tones are beautiful.
Gabrielle M.
San Antonio
I use the darkest shade as a tool for contouring. I apply and blend then set with a powder bronzer. This is easy to blend and has no streaky finish
Jenn H.
Sterling Heights, MI
I love how easy they go on, but blending takes sometime. Also I find they can sometimes leave my already oily skin greasery. Also it's hard to set.
Lindzy M.
I usually have a hard time finding a good stick foundation in my shade... But I mix the two together and it's a perfect combination for contouring
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?