NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #10 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
Ilia L.
This mineral stick foundation works miracles I love it easy to use. No mess easy to use when you are in a hurry. Last long. Perfect for night and day.
Kimmye L.
My newest fave when it comes to foundation. Price is great. You can find it at Walmart for less than ten bucks. Blends great and coverage last all day.
dhvani k.
It's a very creamy and very much bendable product.
It gives a HD finish to the face which I love the most.
I use the darker shade to contour the face..
jamie k.
Tiffin
This is light weight and goes on so easy. Does an amazing job of covering up imperfections. The product was a great match to my skin. Looked natural.
Sean W.
Eastvale, CA
Nyx is a pretty good brand and they have a descent formula, but I don't like it that much personally. But works well if you don't have a lot to spend
Renee N.
Sacramento, CA
I love how blendable these are. You can use them over liquid foundation for a contour or you can use them on their own to create the perfect sculpt.
RACHEL G.
BUCKNER, IL
Good as a concealer to use over the eyes or even as a whole face foundation. Also can be used as contouring and highlighting sticks!! Very versatile
Alondra L.
El Monte , CA
Such a good price for the NYX foundation sticks they where creamy and was not caked or oily looking on my face love that it lasted me the whole day.
Gina L.
West Branch, IA
This is a nice lightweight foundation. It gives a light to medium coverage but I would say that it is buildable. Works with a brush or beauty sponge.
Jessica J.
Chatfield, MN
Easy to apply and blend. Works well to cover blemishes on the skin. Not sure if this product was causing it or not but it seemed to dry out my skin.
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?