NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #9 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
Genesis H.
Review for: Golden Beige more...
It’s very affordable and very good quality !! If your looking for a drugstore foundation stick I recommend this one , it goes very well with oily skin !!
Daniella B.
Princeton , TX
This is alright. The color selection is okay and the formula is alright. It blends nicely but unfortunately it isn't very long lasting unless you set it.
Emma M.
Seymour
I think his foundation stick is nice and it works really well and is full coverage!! I think it looks matte and it’s a nice foundation for any skin type
Olivia P.
Mobile, AL
This stick rivals Bobbi browns stick foundation and that's saying something. And it literally a 1/5th the price. Great coverage, matte finish, stays put!
Sherrie M.
Clarksville, AR
I wasn’t overall satisfied with this because coverage wasn’t that great! And color I could match up right color. If you want a Ned coverage this is bad!
Emily V.
Broken Arrow, OK
It's not full coverage and a tad bit drying on my skin but I found that it works alot better when I use it under my eyes instead of all over the face!
Geovanna B.
Florida, FL
Not the best and totally not the worse but if you are looking for a cheap and nice foundation it is probably one of the top choices you can pick from.
Deborah M.
Philadelphia, PA
I never thought about using stick foundations before trying his product. If you’re scared about trying stick foundation this is a good place to start.
Sarah W.
This product is very smooth and creamy. it goes on great with my skin type. it is very easy to apply and use. this product was a first time use for me.
✊Éternelle i.
I used it as concealer and contour and it blends so well. It's a good texture and it's mineral, which is better for your skin. And the price is right!
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?