NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #7 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
Joe C.
NYX Foundation sticks are simple to use and do the job right. I have never found that I need to reapply or buy another brand just to manage what I needed.
Crista S.
Seems flat and not so much bang fit the buck but a good product for quick make up day . Not for a wedding or special occasion quick make up day recommended
Essence S.
Brooklyn, NY
Omg this was the best thing they ever invented it's not messy very easy to blend medium coverage long lasting and non creasing foundation I love it so much
Jaylene G.
S Ozone Park, NY
Review for: Golden Beige more...
I have used this in the past but with not known if th different of a blend face with a caked face
Nyx was come a long way but I prefer liquids that sticks
Taryn C.
Virginia Bch, VA
I thoroughly enjoy this foundation stick. It has light to medium coverage, definitely not full. This is perfect for natural makeup looks and everyday use.
Maria Gabriela H.
el corrector de NYX, Es perfecto para las mujeres que sufren de las molestosas ojeras del desvelo, ademas es muy economico y lo puedes aquirir en miami.
Bethany W.
Berwick, LA
This is one of the only foundation stick i really find to be amazing for my skin. I will buy it again. I just really like this product just ahh. Love it
Sh G.
Brooklyn, NY
LOVE this product! Cute compact and easy to apply! Although it is a foundation stick, I use it in a darker color as a contour stick and it works amazing!
andrea r.
I used to use other product till I used these. I love the creamy texture when I put it on and start to damp it, it works with it and smooths on my skin.
Maritza G.
These are great foundation sticks they cover up very well and there is a shade for every skin tone.so if you were to buy one I highly recommend this one
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?